Product Sold as a PAIR
Provides penetration resistance from pistol rounds, shotgun pellets and high velocity fragments and projectiles produced by IEDs, hand and rocket-propelled grenades, mortar and artillery rounds. Each Ballistic Elbow Guard™ comes with one removable ballistic insert and one foam pad. Lightweight, comfortable and flexible. Worn in combat since 2008. Invented by a veteran of the US Ranger Regiment and Special Forces. For sales to military and law enforcement units outside the United State, please contacts us with your requirements. Patented.
Model: BEGFRBK (Black), BEGFRCT, (Coyote Tan), BEGFROD (Olive Drab)
Color options: Black, Coyote Tan and Olive Drab PRICED PER PAIR
- Stops a Level 2A 9mm pistol bullet moving at 1,066 Feet Per Second / 325 Meters Per Second. United States National Institute of Justice standard 0108.01.
- Provides Military Standard 662F V50 penetration resistance to .17 caliber fragments moving at 1,343 Feet Per Second/ 409 Meters Per Second.
- Designed for Military, Police, Security and Riot Control personnel.
- Each Ballistic Elbow Guard™ weighs only 4.5 ounces/ .13 Kilograms.
- Foam pad increases comfort and blunt force trauma protection.
- All other elbow pads are obsolete and allow the pistol round or IED fragment to pierce the knee causing severe damage and blood loss.
- Ballistic insert Made In USA. Final product Assembled in USA.
- If the carrier wears out, purchase the less expensive non-ballistic Tactical Elbow Guard™. Simply take your original ballistic inserts and place them inside your new carriers.
- If you are going to need multiple camouflage options, purchase the Tactical Elbow Guard™ in other colors needed along with your original set of Ballistic Knee Guards
- Patented. TACARM is the only company in the world to provide these products.
- Berry Amendment available for US Department of Defense orders. Please contact us for a quote.
- A component of the Ballistic Combat System™.