TACARM is proud to have Darley Defence provide our unique line of body armor to military and law enforcement agencies in the United States and around the world.
About Darley Defense
To serve the US Government's Warfighters and First Responders by providing high quality, safe, and innovative products.
What We Do
Since 1908, W.S. Darley has been dedicated to serving the world's Law Enforcement, Defense, Fire and Emergency Services organizations. Darley remains a family owned and operated small business. The entire Darley company is committed to customer satisfaction. Darley is dedicated to excellence and offers a diverse line of quality products and services through progressive design, manufacturing and distribution.
- Corporate headquarters, Defense Division, and Equipment Division are located in Itasca, Illinois
- Manufacturing, engineering and research and development operations are located in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Ohler Pump Division in Janesville, Iowa was acquired by Darley in 2007. Ohler manufactures fuel and water pumps, Compressed Air Foam systems (CAFS), water purification systems, and has several military contracts
- Darley was awarded the DLA contract for Fire & Emergency Services Equipment (FES) Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) Program in 2008 valued at a maximum of $4,000,000,000 (base period plus option periods)
- Darley was awarded the DLA contract for Special Operational Equipment (SOE) Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) Program in January of 2009 with an estimated value of $487,799,322 (2 year base period and an additional $243,899,661 for each of the three one-year options)
- 70 years of experience in Government contracts
- 150,000 square feet of warehousing for parts and equipment
Darley exhibits core competencies in four major areas:
- Distribution of tactical and firefighting equipment
- Logistics solutions for tactical and firefighting equipment
- Manufacturing firefighting, water and fuel transfer pumps
- Manufacturing firefighting apparatus
Additionally, Darley is competent in fulfilling orders and contracts using GSA, EDI, and WAWF.
Darley has executed Federal Government contracts dating back to pre-World War II and winning the Army/Navy E for excellence in contracting during WW II. Most recently Darley has performed for the following agencies:
- DLA for Fire & Emergency Services Equipment TLS Program
- DLA for Special Operational Equipment TLS Program
- US Navy for P-100 Portable Dewatering pump since 1994
- US Coast Guard for P-6 Emergency Dewatering pump since 1999
- Joint Contracting Command Iraq/Afghanistan for Firefighting and Special Operations equipment
- US Army and Pierce Manufacturing for the Tactical Firefighting Vehicle
- US Marine Corps Systems Command for Fuel and Water transfer pumps
- US Army TACOM for fuel transfer pumps
To contact a Darley Defense sales representative to purchase TACARM products, please visit Darley Defense.